i need a guys opinion

my husband has been extremely mean to me lately. he keeps cussing me out,calling me fat a.s.s. (tecnecly, im usually skinny, but now im 5 months pregnant.) he keeps on calling me lazy,and in my defense i clean the house every day, and work as a full time nanny. he's even worse when people are around. ive tried telling him how this makes me feel but he doesnt stop....any helpfull advice or words of wisdom, even guesses as to why all the sudden he's treating me so wrong would be majorly appreciated .thanks
@Fedaykin (138)
Well, i'm very sorry about you. When I hear this sort of things i lose faith in the human genre. You are so dear...Well, probably your husband loves you as always and it is just a difficult period for him. Anyway, maybe it has to do with the child. Was he happy when he knew you were pregnant? Do you think he see his freedom more limited now that he is going to become father? And what was his usual behaviour before this situation? Another thing: don't work too much, try to relax more often. I know that it is a difficult situation for you right now, but workin too much isn't safe for your child's health...
So what if he IS having a difficult period?? WHO CARES! He needs to grow up and be a MAN. It wouldn't matter if he has lost ALL of his freedom-boo hoo, get over it. That's what having a baby MEANS-sacrificing for your family. He's going to have a child soon and there is NOTHING that he could be dealing with right now that gives him ANY excuse for treating the mother of his future baby like this.
@Ljorge (1497)
is it poossible that he may be jelous of the baby !? either way he is a grown man !! if you were my wife i would be rubbing your feet at the end of the day, and rubbing your back. He should be more apprecciative of you, not only do you clean the house and work, you are carrying his child ! Geez !! Some men need a Good Kick in the head to realize that pregnant women have a Huge amount of stuff on their plate ! Good luck getting through to him. i am so sorry he treats you that way. If its any consolation, i think you are doing a great job keeping your composure. Keep your head up and move one.
@eddaily (117)
Infact try to explain about your problem to him. Other-wise try to do the same. If people at sorround to you then start acuse to him also. He may know that feeling. Other-wise try to avoid him, because its better to live alone instead of living with that such persons.
Well, I am a girl but you dont need that when you are pregnant. Take your feelings into consideration and look to your available resources. Get away for alittle while and if you feel better without him-leave him.
LEAVE HIM. I don't know if you realize it, but this guy is being very verbally abusive to you. Do you want your baby around someone like that? I don't care if he is the father or not, I'd NEVER let my child around someone even HALF as horrible as that person (I can't even call him your "husband". A REAL husband would NEVER treat his wife like yours treats you). The one and ONLY way I would ever stay with this guy if I were you is if he IMMEDIATELY starting going to therapy/counseling. He obviously has some major issues that he needs to work out especially if he plans on being around to be someone's FATHER which is, to me, a really scary thought. If he refuses to go to therapy/counseling, LEAVE. Get some self-respect and take action because it will be your fault if your child is exposed to someone so horrible and it will truly mess this child up.