How do you get your star up to a 10???

@toolfan (305)
I'd love to find out ways to increase my ratings. I was an 8 before, and now I am a 7, but I thought I wrote some good stuff. If you right some discussions that nobody responds to, or nobody rates, does this lower your star? Can anyone help me out here? Thanks
I am new to this site and don't have an answer for you, but I am interested in finding out the answer, I did not know there was a rating system for people making entries.
@toolfan (305)
If you look down to the right after each discussion or comment, there is a +, -, or ! to report abuse. + obviously is a good rating, - is negative. Hope this helps. I just want to see what the best way to increase your rating is. Welcome to My lot. I sent you a friend request.
@shisid (104)
Even I am new to this an didn't know there was a rating system.Thanks for this info.sent you a friend request..we can explore mylot together!