Triond.com

@Mike07 (505)
Anybody submit articles to this site? I have submitted 2, and made a grand total of .06 cents in earnings over two weeks. Seems like a waste of time, and they just stick your articles on websites I've never heard of like Quanzen???
I have never heard of this site but I have submitted articles on Helium and I have earned a few cents more but I am not writing for the money, more for the experience, exposure and the practice for bigger and better things.
@tuposkid (286)
It all depends on the popularity of it... i have only submitted 3 of them and put them all on diggit and i have made over 50 cents in the same amount of time you made 6 cents.... just make sure the topic your article is on is a popular topic...online gaming stuff, politics, money....that kind of stuff is generally popular...
I just started this website last month during their August promotion where they paid 10% extra if you wrote 5 articles. I made 70 cents in one month by submitting 12 articles and some photos. You can make money but not a lot. The key with Triond just like this site is participation. Write a lot. It is also cool because once your articles are out there you keep making money.
@punjab911 (241)
It's not a waste of time, and can make you a lot of money. I have been with them for 3 years and I make 50 cents per day know without doing anything! You can also find a payment proof from them over here: http://www.picable.com/Signs/Directions/Triond-Payment-Proof.1477362
@cripfemme (7713)
I posted my first on 6/28 and have earned no money so far. I hope it proves useful for my income level. God knows I need the help.