ChaCha Guide Ratings

Don't you hate it when infoseekers give you a bad ratings when you have helped them and given the best websites in the search results area and the infoseekers seems nice and/or satisfied? Then they turn around and give you a bad rating for your efforts? If so, tell me your experiences.
@quatelmon (955)
I'm sort of still new at ChaCha. How do you tell what ratings the info seekers give you? I'm kind of curious, because I know that I've helped some and that they've given me a bad rating, I just have not been able to provie it. :) Thank you! (And, once you tell me that, I will answer your question! LOL)
@quatelmon (955)
Ahh...awesome. I just checked it out. It seems that pretty much the only people who gave me bad ratings are just the pranksters. That's pretty sad. :( All of the people that I helped gave me good ratings, though, so I guess that's an awesome thing! I tend to get a lot of pranksters during the school hours. Kids just sitting in school looking for something to do, I guess. I'm always really nice to them anyways, and tell them that I can't assist in their search because it is a violation of ChaCha's policies. Some of the pranksters even gave me a good rating! LOL