I would like to create a gift can. HELP!!

Ok I want to make my mom a can for her birthday. I want the outside to have some kind words. As ell as her grandkids names on the can. I will fill the can with her favorite candy,etc. The outside will be covered with $5.00 bills. When she removes the cash she will then see the real gift. Please all craters tell me how to detail this can. Mainly I don't know how to start it. Paints etc. I have checked out a site. I don't like the pictures of the finished products. www.giftcansnmore.com Please help. I need to make 3 gift cans one I need for April 8th...
@yanjiaren (9050)
That's WONDERFUL AND INOVATIVE IDEA..I have never known this done before..I think beautiful circles and cyclical images are very feminine and would go nicely on the can and in each circular shape you can put one attribute that describes your mum..like loving, patient, kind, considerate, thoughtful, practical, guiding star..etc etce..I am sure you can think of loads of great things to say about your mum..good luck..show us the finished product..we will be waiting!1
I don't know how to do the outside of the can. If there is special paint,or I need to print something. So This is what I need help with. My creativity is there once I find out how to seal the work. Thanks for the help. I'll use your great advice, That is if I can get someone to help me. :)
I did it. Check my post for the picture,thanks for the response.
@ktwags (52)
that is so cool, and such a good idea i might do this too!!