What do you perfer: Posting or Replying to Posts ?

@Emilie88 (143)
It has been a few hours now that I am here on mylot and I was asking myself: what do I like the most : Posting or Replying to Posts? I think in my case, I prefer posting ..I donno! I always find it interesting that people give me different of opinion on something that really matters to me or silly questions. Although I do respond to a lot of post, I find that mayb 1 question out of 5 actually cathches my attention. What do you prefer and for what reasons ?
@carolscash (9500)
I actually enjoying doing both and I try to do both everyday that I am here. I enjoying reading the answers that everyone gives here too. However, I also like to respond to eveyone else's posts just so I can add my two cents.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I prefer posting because if you have questions and some may answer. Here lately I cant think of anything to post because they are all the same, so now I am replying their questions.
I like posting, the problem is a lot of discussions I start don't get a lot of attention, so it's hard for them to ever get going. I do a lot more replying than posting. I think it's easier to answer someone's questions and get their feedback and then continue with the discussion. At least until I can get my discussions more attention.
i like replying to good posts
@shakeroo (3990)
I prefer responding or replying to posting. I seldom have ideas to start a discussion therefore, I spent most of my time responding to discussions and I am happy doing just that. Due to that, I only have few discussions that I started but I am not at all worried about that.
@simplycza (1480)
i prefer posting. my questions in mind got answers when friends here started to respond. but when i dont have something to ask, i just keep on replying others post, especially my friends posts.