Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been?

beauty............................................ - beauty................................................
Can you tell me the most beautiful place you have ever been to? Where is it? Country, State...ect. Do you have a picture you could share of the place? Please describe it.
@stephcjh (32327)
The most beautiful place that I have ever been to was Panama City Beach, Florida. I had never seen the ocean in all of my life until I got married and my husband and I went there for our honeymoon. I always wanted to go to the nice sandy beach and see the beautiful ocean. The water was so blue and clear. Some areas of the water was a greenish color. I loved seeing all of the palm trees and we even seen some dolphins out in the water. It truly was paradise for us.
@Willowlady (10666)
I once vacationed in the Mohican valley of Central Ohio. Trees and vegetation. Bare trails to travel. I thought of how Ohio must have been before commercialization and the Indians still walked the lands that they believed could not be owned. Hunting for what they needed and making the most of it. Water would have been clean, not like now and no logging. Of couse a tree could have been hewn for something they needed. Moist earth, green growth, tall trees, critters calling and whistling. Sun coming through the canopy in a dappled pattern. Would have been nice to live in that place. Sorry no pictures.
It is an isolated island off the west coast of BC where the is no sign of human beings ever being there there is sandy beaches and shelter area it si the most beauthifulest when there is a storm adn you can feel the waves adn winds slamming in to the island.
@urbandekay (18308)
Highlands of Scotland, English Woodland, when the Bluebells are out. all the best urban