Does anybody know how to make hummus?

Hello Mylot community! I am wondering if somebody can tell me if he or she has ever made hummus before? I recently tried it, and it is very good! I like to eat it with crackers or celery so far. I want to try to make it myself, maybe it will be cheaper than going to the store for it. Do you have a recipe? What do you suggest?
@weemam (13377)
I have never tried it myself , I have looked it up on the internet and I found the link below , I hope it is of some use to you xx http://www.mediterrasian.com/delicious_recipes_hummus.htm
Here's one a use. Hope you like it! You can find Tahini at an Indian market or specialty market. 1 can chickpeas w/juice 1 tsp salt 1-2 garlic cloves crushed 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp tahini juice of 2-3 lemons 1 tbsp olive oil paprika (opt) finely chopped parsley (opt) puree in a blender chickpeas w/juice, salt, garlic, tahini, and lemon juice one at a time in that order. Hummus should have a rich, creamy consistency. Pour into shallow dish. Pour olive oil in the center and garnish with the paprika and parsley. Hummus should be served room temperature.
Thank you story1029 for the recipe! I will try to make it myself. Wish me luck, I tend to get nervous the first time I try to make something. If only foresight could tell me if I did it correctly! xoxo