how long it takes you to prepare yourself for a day?

Romania
I am a women, and I guess is not the same thing for a man to prepare to begin a day. I mean, shower, make-up, dress up, shoes, bag, and everything you imagine. I guess a women life is more complicated then a man's life in this matter. Did you count how much time do you waste in a day for prepare yourself?
I am a woman, and ushally including a shower, it takes me about 30 minutes to get ready...never any longer. Im not really picky, just grab some clothes, hop in the shower, throw some make up on, and I jet out of the house! LOL!
when i go to work I need to the same time, but when i have a day off, and want ot take really care of me, I spend 2,3 hours only to spoil myself, in jacuzzi, masage, if there my husband home to make one, cream a lot, bodylotion and so on ... does men such 'effort', don't think so!
I WISH I HAD A JACUZZI!! Your lucky!! I would spend that long then to!
@sacmom (14250)
I am a woman. It takes me at least 20 minutes in the shower (I love taking a long hot shower), then another 20 minutes to finish up (get dressed, brush hair, brush teeth, put on shoes, etc). So all in all, it takes me about 40 minutes.
All in all, it usually takes me about half an hour. I don't do anything special, I just do all the normal stuff. I get dressed, make my self presentable, all of that. I don't make a big habit out of taking forever to get ready to go. It just seems so pointless to me.
I don't find this chore to be a issue. Most days I take my shower as I gt out of bed. It makes me more alive. I then hit my computer for a few. I don't wear much other than jeans and sweats. So How long can this take. I don't carry a handbag often. So this is just another thing I can pass up. I ride my bike most places so sticking my feet in a pair of sneakers is pretty quick. I also don't wear make up for any reason. This makes my dressing time very quick. Yeah me.. I would say 30 minutes if done one after the other.
@gemini1960 (1162)
im a man i can spend 10 mins in bathing and another 5 minutes in dressing up..