United States
October 18, 2006 7:36am CST
a small rash shaped like a circle, sometimes itchy, with dry skin in the middle and the edges are slightly raised.
2 responses
@roselupe (257)
• United States
19 Oct 06
yeah, it sounds like ringworm. Be careful because it can spread. It usually comes from pets or from playing in the dirt. Dont worry just go to the Dr. and they will give you med. for it. Almost any Dr. will give you treatment for ringworm.
• Australia
19 Oct 06
Sounds like ring worm. Might be dermititis. Go to the doctor or chemist as you will need something like daktarin antifungal to get rid of ringworm, and it is catching. Come from cats usually.