Thursday

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48710)
United Kingdom
We get up very early as I normally do lol and of course Gissi is dying to get out of the room to find Cookie, well again I have to grab the little Man as he is trying to get into Mike and Nics room to Cookie, I got a very angry growl for stopping which I choose to ignore. An hour later Cookie comes down and again it is a case of Gissi no, Gissi leave... Gissi do not try to mate the Cat please (yes he was trying to mate her again).. Gissi lay of and so on. I think we all started to feel like Records. Well Gissi as determent as he is would not give up. We all just got the angry Growls and teeth and of he went for his next attempt. I don't know about him being shattered but we all certainly where. I mean come on, he got smacked by Cookie thrown of the Settee by Cookie, bit by Cookie, scratched and headlocked by the Cat and he still WOULD NOT GIVE UP. And of course he did his usual to me when he wants something sat Nice on his back Legs and put on the Puppy eyes and do you know how hard it was for me to say no to that, very hard. Well he got angry with me that Day and would not let me stroke him. Mel and me went into town and we left Mike to cope, well typical Man took the easy way out, loaded Cookie in the Car and went out with her. One unhappy Gissi when we came back as you can well imagine. I have one determent little Fellow here believe me.
@marlyse (1056)
awwww how frustrating for lil gissi. its the time now and he might go through hard moments that poor lil monkey. we have the problem with speedy too now, he tries to mate Nora our giant schnauzer lol but he dont know how. that is always a big fight, because she doesnt like it, and bite him in his ears or wherever she can, but he doesnt feel that at this moment. lol we have to laugh but he is very mad at us then
@gabs8513 (48710)
Lol yes they do get mad at us lol but Gissi is ok now lol he has calmed down.
@marlyse (1056)
awwwww im glad he did
@rainbow (6763)
Poor Gizii, he's such a single minded little man, bet cookie and the cat are pleased he's gone home, until they miss him again, lol. Alfie Rabbit was like that, we got Benny Bunny to kee phim company and Benny really was homophobic (scared of being in the house with the over-interested and frustrated Alife). Eventually there was too much fur flying and Benny went back to the Bunny rescue, it was a shame really, dad could have built another hutch or 2 like Alfies and he could have lived with us, lol. That would have given pollycat a new pal, she loves Alfie staying over, lol.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Lololol well I guess he could have and I would have thought that is what your Dad would have done lol Well Gissi had to learn he can't always get what he wants lol
Get a mop - you're gonna need it for this idea. Just have a couple of buckets of cold water ready. When he starts acting up, dump some of it onto him & give him a cold shower.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Lololol well lucky enough we did not have to do that Krazy but as determent as he was I do not believe that would have worked.
@lols189 (4797)
aaawww he sounds so cute gabs. i like the way he does his puppy eyes to get his own way, but you had none of it. lol he sounds like a cheeky little chap sometimes =)
@gabs8513 (48710)
Believe Lols he is definatly one cheeky little Man But I love him to bits and would not swop him ever. Hugs
@mel_87 (856)
yes we did feel like a stuck record with that little man what a pain in the bum he was. lol
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hahahaha but you love him really lol xxx
@mel_87 (856)
i do yes xx
@gabs8513 (48710)
I know Sweety xxxx
@ausnikki (4055)
• Brisbane, Australia
Ha ha ha he's been a naughty little man hasn't he?. They can be so determined these little ones and don't like it when they don't get their way lol.Imagine being put in a head lock and still persisting,that's hilarious.I have been in that situation but with my cats and it is a full time job keeping them apart,I know lol.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Lol yep he is one determent little Man lol he fights for what he wants I guess like his Mum here hey but I would not go to that extend lol Love and Hugs are you not in MSN
@ausnikki (4055)
• Brisbane, Australia
Lol but we love our little darlings regardless. I am online now my friend.Love and hugs
@gabs8513 (48710)
Yes we do lol and I know I am talking to you lol
@weemam (13377)
OMG gabs I think you are going to have to get a chastity belt for cookie lol , or maybe even gizzie lol , you must be shattered and gizzie must be very frustrated pmsl , I know its not really funny but I am giggling as I write this lol xx
@gabs8513 (48710)
Lololol Wee yes it is funny now lol at the time it was getting a bit stressed but we still laughed
@weemam (13377)
I think its much easier to laugh after its all over with lol , thanks pal for the B/r xxx
@patootie (3593)
I hate to be a critic .. but why on earth did you go to see your friend if you knew the cat was in season ?? It was sure to create havoc and much animal craving .. I'd have gone another time ..
@gabs8513 (48710)
Patootie it was not the Cat was in Season it was my Sons Dog who my Son took with him when he went out I did not go to see a Friend my Daughter and I went to see one of her old School Teachers and we could not have gone another as I live 3 hours away from there
@blackbriar (9080)
lol Sounds like Gissi is a huge handful for a lil one, gabs. So determined to get his way no matter what.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Oh yes he does lol
@mummymo (23707)
you are sooo cruel miss gabs lol - can just imagine you trying to persuade cookie the cat to let him mate with her! xxx
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hehehehehe I know I am terrible lol
@Darkwing (21588)
It sounds to me like you've got one randy little tyke there, Gabs! lol. Perhaps he likes the rebuffs from Cookie and Scruffy, and they seem to know it too! ha ha ha. I'll bet they think it's hilarious when you have to keep telling Gissi to lay off and such. When you left to go home, I wouldn't mind betting they were rofl about it! :-)
@gabs8513 (48710)
Yes I bet they did lol and as for Randy I would say if there was a stronger word I would use it lol
@petspets (476)
• Antarctica
Poor Gissi. He defintely felt frustrated that his natural instinct was thwarted at every attempt. The exercises were good for him. Did he lose his paunch?
@gabs8513 (48710)
Lol well he did but it is coming back hahaha
@charms88 (7540)
LOL, gabs, you sure got a nice dog there. Its very true that when our pet gave us this look, we melted at once and just do whatever they like. My pet bunny is the same as Gissi. I let him roam around our patio and sometimes, he will give me that adoring look pleading to hop inside my house. My bunny likes to sit beside me when I'm in front of my PC.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Lol awwwwwwww that is so sweet Charms Big Hugs to you
@Katlady2 (9920)
I would say "poor Gissi", but I'm too busy laughing at the little fellow. Ornery little guy isn't he? When you said the cat got him, that was the last straw. I laughed so hard it hurt. I can just imagine how insulted Gissi was about being left alone in the house until you got back! Has he forgiven you yet? LOL
@gabs8513 (48710)
Lol I think so he is being nice to me again lol so I guess he has
hahha, they are just like children, arent' they? But ya gotta love them as they are. Rated you another +, thanks for sharing with us Gabs.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Lol yes they are and I guess it is all good fun (not) lol Kept us Busy lol
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh dear you had a ball with Gissi trying as hard as Gissi could to try to get to Cookie, oh dear Cookie is a cat, I bet that you all sounded like records trying to stop Gissi, Gissi was very determined to get Cookie wasn't he lol. Yes Gissi is very determined.
@gabs8513 (48710)
No Kathy Cookie is the Dog and Scruffy is the Cat and Gissi does not realise that he is not to mate the Cat lol
That is another funny story in the "Gissi Saga". Actually Gissi is lucky Because I know someone who's little dog got scratched in the eyeball by a cat and eventually the eye had to be removed.
@gabs8513 (48710)
I know that is what was scaring me but he would not lay of and actually Scruffy knows that she is not to go for the Eye she never has
@1983tyler (508)
It sounds like Gissi had a terrible time at your Kid's place. LOL I'm glad you had a good time. And I'm glad you are back.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Lol well he should have given up lol but he would not.
@Lakota12 (42681)
oh my did you ever put a nappy on her like I sugjested?
@gabs8513 (48710)
Nope lol as she did not want it
@phon4u (2217)
• Laos
I get up late on Thursday, I am tired and the weather is very hot here in Laos (country). I have had a quick breakfast, go to work, and I take motorbikes to work, I try to keep myself busy at work.. And today is paid day at work, I will give some money to my parents, 40% of my earnings will be for them. I love them. I understand their difficult work and their bringing me up until my university graduation. It is my time to do for their return. They are older day by day.