life

have any of you ever felt like you were watching yourself as if you were not you? i guess an out of body experience. it is a really crazy feeling and i always wondered if any one else felt this way before
@BuffMom (2215)
Ive felt many crazy feelings, lol.. Like im being watched and so on.
@mayshoe (606)
oooooooo even me......but i overcome it by being awake in sleep........
@bacardi (225)
yaa i felt like iam watched by many peoples.
thank you for the response
@heartonfire (4130)
• Denmark
i sometimes look in the mirror and have this strange impression that it is not me the person staring back...like i feel different on the inside from what i see in that mirror..i feel like i am a stranger for myself..it is really weird...like my body doesn't match my soul..it's just like a glove..this makes me wonder,cause it is said that our body is just temporary..our spirit is eternal..maybe reincarnation really exists,and in this life i chose a wrong body lol..it actually sounds funny haha
@heartonfire (4130)
• Denmark
@kids91911 (4366)
I do it a lot!
@rainbow (6763)
yes, quite often when things are a bit stressful, dunno why. It's like when people say to take a step back and watch what you're doing. I can see myself as if I'm about 6 foot away and higher up. It seems to be a calm moment, but beforeyou can enjoy it you're back.
@paule4129 (968)
take it as a message and learn from it