i got email from a stranger

@ruelou (263)
I received an email saying that he is an attorney looking for the kin of his client where his client has $18 million worth. He needs to transfer to my account with 40/60 share. now he is asking my address, phone number. is this true? what will i do.
@myklaire (437)
Better be safe than never...like we learn since we were kids, never talk to stranger! Don't you ever give him an opportunity to access to your account!
@daycarepal (1998)
Yep it's a scam. I get those kind of emails every now and then. It's important to just delete the email and do not send the scammer any information.
@Penfencer (297)
Sounds like a hoax to me. I'd be very careful about giving this person any information. If he were truly an attorney, there's a good chance you would have received something through snail-mail, and with more legal trappings than that. I don't know of many attorneys that would deal with major transactions like that over e-mail. Not to mention, lawyers tend to have the ability to work through the law to get information like your address and phone number anyway, I should think.
ignore it is a scam and if you respond i promice you will be sory i also got one !I delete anything such as that imediatly !
@vebela (310)
It absolutely sounds like a scam to me. He is asking for personal information in order to get at your money and ruin your credit. I would report it as spam, and then delete it.
@wildhorse (1293)
• Egypt
It's a common scam, usually fro west Africa, i received many of these with different stories and names but they all ask for the same thing, help to transfer or invest money and want to know my personal details, etc. Don't believe it or respond to them, just delete it and forget about it.
• Serbia And Montenegro
What will you do, you asked? Just ignore the email, and delete it. And let it bury deep in your trash box. That's the best thing to do! :D
This is a scam! Eventually they'll ask you to wire them money to pay for the transfer of funds. I even offered them a high percentage of my alleged "winnings" to anyone who would shoulder the transfer costs of about 1500 British pounds. They'd be stupid not to take it if it were for real.