Do you have Mylot "Goals"?

I'm here mostly for fun, but I try to have goals as to how many responses I make or comments to add. How about you? Do you set any goals while you are on this site, or do you just post and enjoy?
I joined mylot for getting help with my website. I also thought I could find other ways to pay off my debt. While getting to know other people and,learn new things. I then found we were getting change to post here. Which was not know to me when I joined. I thought I was going to be just talking and,stuff. I found it is much more than this. I don't get the help I need with my website. I do get help with everything else. i can't make any goals here. I post and,get off and drop back in later. I often have nothing to say. I go read posts,and rate +'s all down the board.
It sounds like you're doing great! I agree, this site is a great way to research topics and find out what others' opinions are. And, if you enjoy it, then it doesn't matter how much you make.
@cjthedog64 (1553)
Well, things go quickly and are most fun when I just sit back and post. I do try to spend about an hour here each day, and I aim for 30-40 responses during that time. It varies, but that's pretty much average. I set a goal of a posting total that I want to reach before shutting down for the night, and when I get there, it's usually just about time. It all depends on the topics being discussed though, because some days I'll get bored and leave early, some days I'll be here for an extra hour or so.
Wow, posting 30 to 40 responses in an hour is pretty good. I don't know if I've done that or not. There was one time when I was trying to get to 100 new responses, but there weren't enough quality discussions being posted for me to do so. It was funny, though, I practically jumped onto every discussion I saw that I could get an answer to
@msqtech (15226)
I regularly do that I want at least 100 a day. I think though the best thing is the new friends and I figure to be at 5000 sometime soon.
@wildhorse (1293)
• Egypt
I have goals but not strict time frames to reach them :) first goal was 100 posts and getting a star, second was making 500 posts, now reaching payout for March. While posting daily i try to reach certain numbers like 40 posts or something but I don't strictly follow that, it takes the fun out of it, i just have goals to be motivated to continue and login every day.
Yeah, that's what I do, to. I mean, unless I'm trying to meet the minimum payout, I don't take it too seriously if I don't reach my goals. But, I like to structure myself a little because it makes it more fun to be reaching for something.
Yes I do set goals here at mylot. I always see to it that I could make at least 5 discussions and at least 20 responses in a day to make sure that I could earn something big. :)
You have the right idea. I don't start that many discussions, but I try to make a lot of comments and responses. I am also rating people more than I used to. I can't say I'm getting paid a lot, but I think I'm doing well considering I have no referrals.
@gberlin (3836)
I here mostly for the fun also. I like to make at least 20 reponses a day and I try to upload some of my photos each day if I have time I try for 20 photos. But mostly I just enjoy being on the site. When I get close to reaching a hundred post mark I may push it till I get there. This was especially true when I was getting close to 500 posts.
I know that sometimes when I'm getting close to a payout, I will push it a little harder. Mostly, I'm here for fun. Occasionally, I will get into some heated discussions and can't seem to get off the site. Other times, I may make about 20 or 30 posts and then stay off for the rest of the night.
@oarnamav (2708)
I think goals are set in life for some important issues like "goal in life", goal in the carreer or say goal in the job, also goal about the education. Mylot is I think our temporary and time killing process and can not be set with some goal or with some perticular intention to achive. Try to enjoy few things in life without letting them penetrate inside the heart which is already flooded with so many other very important issues to sort. All the best from oarnamav.
Thanks Oarnamav for your response. I actually like writing and the internet, so I don't really feel like this is always a waste in my time. Though, sometimes I feel like it is. I am here mostly for fun. Sometimes, I'm here all day, other times, I'm at work or doing something fun. I treat Mylot almost like a writing job and with any job I have I set goals.
@raijin (10373)
I do not have any goals set in here, but I always try to monitor the number of my posts. I do this to keep a sure count if I already got the limit on the number of my posts, which is about 30 posts. Most of the times, I choose topics which I think are of my interests, give a response to which I think I did my best in doing so. Then, I always make it a habit that I do enjoy most of the times that I am here. Because this reflects my postings, and I don't want to have a bad reputation here!;)
That's great. It sounds like your goals are similar to mine. I decided, recently, to post more new responses because I have been a regular user here longer than most people, yet the number next to my name was very small because I mostly make comments and not new responses. Now, I'm trying to raise that number a little bit.
@kurtbiewald (2627)
for fun wastin time In six years I will be wealthy Then I might only spend an hour a day here
Well, that's good. So, how are you going to be wealthy in six years? And, what do you define as being wealthy? Are you working for this wealth, or are you going to inherit it? If you are working for it, then how?
@msqtech (15226)
my next goal is 15000 number then 20000 I made it to the top a couple of times already. I want to earn enough to pay my internet fees each month.
I know, you are the highest poster here on this site. I actually already make almost my internet fees for the month. But, from what I understand, I don't pay that much compared to some people.