which peop do u think great in your own country?

China
I am a chinese. I admire Yaoming very much.Yaoming is a NBA basketball player. YOU can list u damire person in your own countries. I am looking forward your response eagerly. Thank u,mylot friends.
@charms88 (7540)
Hi greensun. I am a pure blooded Chinese too but born in the Philippines. I don't look Chinese though. Unfortunately, Philippines is not really my legitimate country. I was considered an ALIEN in the country I was born. Because of this, I don't find anybody here admirable. :)
hi,charms88. Don't say so. You know,as a pure blood chinese ,you shoule learn chinese and her culture,after all,China is a country which has more than5,000 years history. Although you was consideered an ALIEN in Philippine, you can also learn to make friends with Philippines.If you have time ,you should know more about China. Your friends,Greensun
I am from the Philippines. Many of my countrymen may give thoughts contrary to mine. That's how it always works. Because I firmly believe that the person who matters most in my country today, is the president, Madame Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. She is wise enough as to how to go about the current situation of the country. Under her leadership, this country is now doing well in terms of economic recovery. I hope that she will continuously receive that most needed guidance to be able to run this country which is speckled with so many of bad elements. The bad elements are mostly the politicians who prefer to destroy her image to be popular themselves, rather than help in bringing the country be on the road to recovery always until fully recovered from the bad state where it is.