get rid of ants!!!

my baby was biten by ants, small tiny ants! it is because of the scattered milk formula. his skin is so red and itchy! how do i get rid of ants,why don't they die in insect sprays? any idea how to kill small red ants?
@Foxxee (3653)
I would first vacuum your floor and get all that scattered milk cleaned up or wipe off counters or whereever the milk formula is scattered. That will probably help you some. The next step is, just keep your house clean of food and wipe everything off when you get the chance. It's summer, so ants will come from left and right. So make sure you clean that formula up and buy some ant spray. Go to WalMart, they have some baby/kid safe bug spray that really works. They also have these things that you can blug into the wall and it is suppose to keep ants, spiders and other critters away and it has no chemicals, just blugs in the wall and some noise that only the bugs can hear drives them away. Check into it. Explain it to a WalMart staff.
@KissThis (3006)
My mom saw on TV once where you can wipe down areas like the counter an such with vinegar to get rid of ants. You have to wipe it down every other day but it does work.
I assume they are getting in your house? I get little ants every year. You can sprinkle cinnamon around where they are coming in and they won't cross over, but they will eventually find a way. You have to keep putting the cinnamon fresh on your window sill or at your door or wherever they are coming in at. Also, just make sure you have EVERYTHING in a tight sealed container...no food left on the cabinets or in the cabinets. I get them coming in my kitchen window so I have Tupperware containers that have everything in them. There are other natural ways, but I cna't think of any of them right now. You might try to search the internet for "ways to kill ants naturally" or something like that. Good luck