Do you get baffled by spellings and punctuations while you type?

Spelling Bee - Spelling Bee.
@rekhum (2434)
I at times or many times get stumped in the middle of my writing.Punctuations are real tricky sometimes.One mistake and the whole meaning of the sentence changes.Spellings are easier to rectify with the help of many online dictionaries, though. How often do you get stumped?
@ydiwan (448)
Whew that is a tough one and yes i am bad at grammar so i get stumped a million times. But i do try to remember them but still i mess up and sometimes i even have to stop and think what is missing and actually have to undergo a thought process that what punctuations fit in this particular sentences. Spellings is something where an error occurs only when typing fast but has rarely faced a spelling problem it is only when i am sloshed that my thinking goes awery as far as spellings are concerned but yes i am novice as far as punctuations go
@rekhum (2434)
I still don't understand how some people are pro in vocabs and perfect spellings but some are poor no matter how hard they work on them. I much prefer to play with punctuations.You know how and where to 'stress' using them.
@wolfie34 (26791)
I don't have any problems with spelling, in fact I pride myself on the fact that I am very good at spelling and don't usually have a problem. However punctuation I have never mastered! I struggle on the semi-colon and apostrophe's mainly. I am a touch typist so don't have any problems with typing but sometimes will put punctuation marks in where they shouldn't be or forget them totally!
@rekhum (2434)
Good for you.I always applaud spelling bees.I don't know why but i fall for them.Thanks.
@freak369 (5120)
I get tripped up on a few things like when to use "effect" or "affect". I still have to sit there and say "I before E except after C" when I am typing out the word "believe". What is even worse, for me, is when I type something out and use a word improperly; spell check programs catch spelling mistakes but if you slide a word in that is spelled correctly but has no meaning in the sentence, it can really trip things up. "I went to the store to get milk and bead" A spell check program will look at that and not pick out that the word 'bead' should be 'bread'. I really, really hate when that happens lol.
@rekhum (2434)
How about 'Weird' or 'Wierd'?lol.I get confused on such words.Same with the word you mentioned."Believe".But lately i've learned a trick not to type this word wrong.I always recall its suffix "Eve"(A popular Biblical Women).There are innumerable other words on which i get tripped over.Thanks.
@gwendovere (1283)
I would say "occasionally." But if I'm in the middle of writing a story or poem, or whatever... I usually leave the spelling & grammar mistakes for the end. I make a "note to self" and just keep writing. I always proofread what I've written at the end. Usually several times.
@rekhum (2434)
I do the other way round.I do not enter a finicky word in my writings unless i do a recheck on it.Thanks
@jamie622 (508)
I do not pay much attention to the punctuations and leave them to themselves . I do give a quick look to find any spelling mistakes . I guess the human mind is smart enough to decipher the right meaning without punctuations , so I take my chances . I haven't suffered yet due to lack of punctuation .
@rekhum (2434)
Thanks and Good for you that you havn't suffered much yet.