Happy Palm Sunday

@TerryZ (22083)
Hi everyone I just got back from church and the mass was so nice today. Our church looks so pretty this time of year. I got my palms and made a cross from them. I hope everyone enjoys today.
@winjzz (157)
Yeah, Happy Palm Sunday too. By coincidence i just came back from mass and got my palm. Now i fixed it right at the door frame. Kind of like a reminder for me that the Lord watches over me or something like that.
@TerryZ (22083)
Thats a great idea. I think I will copy from you and put mine at the door too. Thanks
@winjzz (157)
You're welcomed terryz. have a blessed holy week.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
Thank you! Happy Palm Sunday to you too. Finally the neighbours stopped hammering! Now we can all really enjoy the day in peace and quiet. It is so nice and sunny here today. I was just out on the veranda - it is really nice. Have a really nice day, and Easter.
@TerryZ (22083)
Thankyou enjoy your day too.
@howard96h (11643)
• New York, New York
Hi Terry, Happy Palm Sunday to you too. Holy week is here and on Saturday night will be my favorite movie "The Ten Commandments" and I will be glued to the tv for that. Have a good day today.
@TerryZ (22083)
Hi Howard yes I like that movie too. Enjoy your day too.
@howard96h (11643)
• New York, New York
Thanks for the BR!
@TerryZ (22083)
Hey your welcome.
Thanks sugar. This is indeed a special week. Wishing you a very happy Easter.
@TerryZ (22083)
Thanks my friend and Happy Easter
Hi, I just got back from mass too. It was a bit longer than the usual mass but it was great to be able to listen to the whole gospel reading and also to process into the Church at the start. It has definately put me in the right frame of mind for Holy Week. I was just working out which masses I'll be going to between now and next Sunday and I think I'm going to end up being in church every day from Wednesday onwards.
@TerryZ (22083)
Im glad to hear that enjoy the holy week.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Thank you Terry and I hope you are having a good Day to It has been a warm Day here so Gissi and me went to the Field again and he was good this time lol
@TerryZ (22083)
Thanks Gabs Im glad that little guy was good for you. He said I better be good or mom wont take me anymore to the field. Its been a little cool here and it just started to rain. YUK
@estherlou (5017)
This time every year, with it's wonderful and rich liturgies, incredible music and traditions of the Church, remind me of when I came into the Church in 1990. Starting with Palm Sunday, then Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter vigil...it is the most incredible week of the year in the Church to celebrate. Just beautiful.
@TerryZ (22083)
I know and I love it.
@mskzalameda (4036)
same to you! happy palm Sunday! we also got our palms this morning. lots of people attended the mass. is it really that when there is a special occasion, people just go in the mass and not visit the church on a regular day? it just made me think oh well..
@TerryZ (22083)
Thanks and I should make more of an effort to visit my church.