Friends, Do we ever tell them enough what they mean to us?

@ESKARENA1 (18299)
My friends, i love you each and every one of you (yes i do mean YOU ) Why not tell your friends just how much they mean to you, here and now
So very true. We often forget to mention to both friends and family how much they mean to us. Thanks for reminding us to tell them more. By the way... glad you're a friend here!
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
and i am honoured to number you amongst my friends i agree with every word you typed blessed be
@gabs8513 (48710)
Yers EsKaren I try to tell them as much as I can and I love you to I love all my Friends and I hope they all know it Thank you for starting this xxx
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
it was actually with you in mind that i opened this discussion gabs we are only ever here for today, tommorow is a promise as yet to be fulfilled, we should tell people how we feel now not put it off for later blessed be
Love means many things in many ways to me, I have a friend that has been in my life for many years I love her as if she was my sister,and she means a lot to me as a true friend. I have other people in my life that I love deeply, two very special ones your one of them and i know you know who the other is,friends on my list here in mylot I cant say I love them as there has not been a bond made with any of them, but I like them and am glad there my friends, in time friendship builds and who knows when or if it will ever turn into 'LOVE' its not easy to tell someone you love them, but its good to love certain things about different people, I thank my friends for the support I get on here for any topics I post and its lovely to recieve them, so going back the the first line of my responce LOVE means many things in many ways. Love you babe tc xxxx blessed be.
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
yes i can see where you are coming from. Maybe we have a different view of love blessed be