Odd News

@Caila611 (992)
A mother and son were arrested for staging a robbery at the KFC. The mother had her son punch her in the face. She then claimed that she was robbed and the attacker punched her. Her son arrived at the scene and seemed a tad nervous. They found the bank bag from KFC in his car! No who on earth would agree to hitting there mother? Are they that desperate? Well now they are both in jail. LOL! http://www.nwanews.com/times/
@loved1 (5336)
This just goes to prove my theory correct. Less than intelligent people should not opt for a life of crime. lol Shame on this woman for involving her son in her little scheme. Parents are supposed to help their children become successful and independent. Sometimes I think the whole world has gone crazy.
@Caila611 (992)
I agree! Shame on her! I just can't believe she had him do it and that he willingly did. He was 24 for goodness sake he can stick up for himself and say no!