movie(s) that you recommend that is 10 times worth watching

@eykah13 (437)
I recommend forrest gump, innocence will never be a barrier in achieving one's desire.. "life is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what you'll get inside". The notebook, a story of undying and unconditional love, I would never mind spending a whole week in seeing the movie all over again.
@mamasan34 (6521)
I just got through watching 300 and it was great! I could watch that over and over. Some other movies I could watch time and time again "The Quiet Man" with John Wayne, "Mr. Lucky" with Cary Grant, "What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams, "Mask" with Cher, "Braveheart" with Mel Gibson, "The Notebook" is also a great one! Those are just a few off of the top of my head.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
i just finished watching 300 hours ago. and gosh! it's really a great film to watch. it was full of action and i never find any boring part in it. it's highly recommended. i can watch it more than 10 times and still find it entertaining. i also like braveheart a lot. seen it around 4 times and i just love it. i haven't seen what dreams may come but i think it's a must see for me, too.
@lafavorito (2964)
the lord of the rings - the lord of the rings: the return of the king
Forrest Gump rules! I will never get tired of watching this movie by Tom Hanks. Also since I'm a kid at heart I also love the Harry Potter Series and The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
my boyfriend bought me a VCD of forrest gump and i will surely watch it. it has lots of positive reviews and comments. so, i wanna watch it soon when i get the time. i haven't seen the notebook, too. and i think it's nice to watch, too. i don't have a VCD or a DVD copy of it and i am sure i will get one soon. for me, i recommend saving private ryan, lord of the rings trilogy, shawshank redemption, alive, 50 first dates, bruce almighty, sassy girl and many more.