Next Birthday Gift?

Pakistan
what gift you can expect on this next birthday from your GF or BF? what was the first gift you recieved from your GF or BF? my gift was a Gents Perfum and wishing Card?
@Darkwing (21588)
I tend not to worry about whether I receive birthday gifts or not. I like to receive cards and to be in the company of my nearest and dearest family and friends. Their love, smiles and hugs are all I need to make my birthday special. Brightest Blessings.
@4cuteboys (4102)
I don't really know what I want or expect. My birthday isn't until October so I have awhile to wait still, and I am not really a big present person. I like gift cards, and going out to eat but nothing big. I don't like to make a big deal about getting older! I miss my youth!!! :)
• Pakistan
so the big thing is to feel happy. gifts are a formality but it shows the love and interst with you. so good to see your opinion.