Is it just me, or does Phil look totally creepy?

@4cuteboys (4102)
Does Phil from american idol look totally creepy to you? There's something about his bald head and his creepy smile that freak me out. I cant decide if he looks like a rat or a serial killer, but I hope he's going home. I don't want to look at him for another week!
@natalie1981 (2000)
Maybe this is the person who comes to mind when you think about Phil: http://www.votefortheworst.com/blog/professor_chan/20070316/professor_chans_ai_look_alikes_2 LOL.
You know, I always say this, every week he doesn't wear a hat... "he looks sick." hahaha he really does. he looks like a cancer patient or something to that effect. His baldness and the fact that he's so lanky and his eyes are so big, they make him look sick at times. It's not so bad when he's got a hat on, like I said, but if there's no hat then he just looks totally weird.
@rx4life (1932)
It's funny you would post this right now...as I was just talking to a friend about a different subject and she blurted out " don't you think that Phil on AI is weird to look at?"...LOL..now there are two of you asking me the same question! I must say IMHO I think his choice for baldness wasn't the best choice of looks for him..I have to agree that there is something almost eerie about watching him sing...I really find myself looking away and just listening..I'd love to see Sanjaya go home and then Phil...but with the votefortheworst website getting so much publicity and having such a strong following I think Sanjaya just may end AI's run...for if he wins many people wouldn't watch it again, according to postings on different sites!! We'll have to see...