What's the best under eye concealer?

I have been searching and searching but I still have not been able to find a great one for darkness under my eyes. I have tried mineral makeup, estee lauder, benefit, MAC, and a couple drugstore brands, but most either cake up on me or don't give enough coverage. I would love to hear your recommendations if you have any! I have very pale skin too, so the darkness really stands out for me:( Any help for this would be wonderful!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
Well I have found a couple of things that work and really doesn't matter what brand. The first thing that you can try is a concealer with a gold hint to it. Dab under the eyes instead of blending, when you put your foundation on over the top it will blend and show up less. The other thing that you can try is a light green eye shadow, doing the same thing dab under the eye and blend with the foundation. I have tried both of these over the years and have had great luck. The concealer with the gold tint to it does work the best for me. It doesn't have to be expensive either. :) Hope that helps you out.
What brand have you found to work the best?
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I wish that I could tell you what it was, I don't have a tube here with me but it's usually whatever the cheapest is. The brand isn't really important. I usually stick with a lot of Revlon products. The most important thing is that it have a gold tint to it and not just a foundation color.
Try using Bobby Brown, Nars, Clinique or Shueu Mura. These are the best brands. :)
I've tried Clinique and it didn't cover anything for me. I think I may try Bobbi Brown next, I have heard good things about her products. Thank you!