My husband almost lost a finger!!!!

@missybal (4492)
We haven't had the best of luck with finding jobs in our area. Either my husband would have to cheat people out of their money on the phone or risk losing a finger. He tried recently to work in a local factory. He completed one full day and that was all he could take. He got his finger caught in a bend and came close to his finger getting cut off. When he looked around at all the other people working in the factory he noticed quite a few of them missing fingers or at least half a finger. My husband has always planned to be in the military wheather it is Reserves or Active and he simply could not risk losing any body parts no matter how much we need the money. I'm proud of him for completing one whole day... I would never ask him to go back. Expecially to that factory because we later heard it had the most accidents of all the factories in the area. And of course they are always hiring. Anyone lose a finger at one of these places or have an interesting story about how an unsafe job caused harm or a close call?
@Chryssi (828)
I'm glad that he's okay! A lot of places are dangerous like that, my uncle has lost three of his fingers -- He's worked in a sawmill all of his life. I'm sure that you can sue for losing a finger or another workforce injury, but I'm not so sure how well it'd go through.
@missybal (4492)
Actually they make you sign this paper before you start that says if something happens you are responsible because they say if you get hurt it's because you aren't paying attention.
@Chryssi (828)
Well that bites. I'm just glad that he didn't lose his finger. Hopefully, nothing like that will happen again.
@tanjila (548)
Ahhh!! Wow, I've never had any personal experiences like that, but ah that's awful. I'm glad he got out of there!
That is an awful experience. I am so glad he is ok. I hope you don't take this the wrong way as I would like to help you not scam or anything. I am about to make money at the Power of a dollar site. We are going to set up a search engine so that active members there can then be paid into the money earning programs for free. If you have access to the internet you could join too. You can see all about it in the forum at http://tinyurl.com/2kl8t4 I hope things work out well for you anyway. Best wishes.
@missybal (4492)
I have two work at home businesses... and I have no more time for more. My husband couldn't do it either because I'm always using the computer for my work. Also I've tried that sort of thing before and my experience was bad. I make pretty good money but not enough to pull all the weight of our bills. Any home business that is your own has up and down periods and this is the bad time of the year for mine.
Thanks for replying. Which businesses are you with? I hope your husband finds some work and that you are able to have a Happy Easter.