What would be your first words if you approached someone you liked?

If you saw someone and you just felt a strong vibe from them, what would you say when you approached him/her. I probably would just ask for her number and then tell her I would call her back later. I wouldn't call right away because that would show that I'm desperate. I would at least wait two to three days. That is what I would do. Please keep this conversation going by posting what you would do in detail.
I would just approach them and start up a friendly conversation and see what they re all about then from there I would then ask them for their number if I still felt that vibe. Because you know what they say looks can be deceiving
@mssnow (9493)
I would say hi, how are you?? then find something we have in common . Like a movie we like or a sport. I would not ask for a guys number but if i liked him and we seemed to hit it off well I would probably give him my number.
@MsJessi (423)
Well, the first conversation is the most important. If I was a girl being approached by a guy... First off, he needs to be smiling. Then he needs to say hello and introduce himself. Sayin, "Hey baby, can I get your #" won't work! At least not for any woman that you'd wanna have. (Unless you're lookin for the easy type) A good girl will make you work for it, and a good girl wants a man who will. Good luck!