Lazy Husbands

My friend has to work two jobs both morning and night..Her husband sits at home..doesnt clean the house...What do you think about lazy husbands.. Shouldnt they provide?
@baronarthur (4188)
Have you ever heard this word? "For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat." We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy; they are busybodies." I agree.......
Even if there were not biblical support..I am fully in love with scriptures..Common decency, I think, should say the man should work..if anyone ..not the wife..It's alright for both to work but for the man to stay home and not even clean a dish..sit there and play games eat and sleep ..I don't agree..sometimes a dad stays home..but cleans and cares for children..That is different..I want to clarify this.I am against the lazy bum husband that does nothing ..
I agree with you. Men must work and support their family.
Amen..good friend..Thanks for your support.
@terriann (4458)
tell your friend to quit taking care of him and supporting him, and make him get a job.
Plus for you; She won't stop..she claims she finds some sort of support in the bible for her husband's laziness
@dellion (6706)
I am really pity for your friend:(I wonder why her husband can sit at home all the time?You can advise your friend to stop taking two jobs,not worth it and what for?
plus for you..she can't stop they are about $25,000 dollars in debt..
@ssh123 (31096)
Tell your friend not to feed that guy with food. If he starves, he will know the value of earning.
I think she should...she has no life..she is a slave..to work..and she says the bible says you must obey your husband..I dont think he is acting like a husband!!
@ssh123 (31096)
What is practicle one should do. Religion should not come on the way of perfecting the lazy people.
I agree..since I am very religious..Yet I do not condone a husband leaving all the work..to the wife..it is suppose to be a mutual relationship.