Responsibility

@Rozie37 (15499)
Turkmenistan
When children come to you with problems make sure you take the time Remember you were once there so have an open mind Pay attention to your children when you openly reflect Don't lead their minds to wonder and silently fret Tell them you're not perfect but how you learn from your mistakes Teach them all about love and oh how the heart aches Teach them all you can everything that they desire But don't forget to remind them some things, they must acquire Flesh and bones and chromosomes there's more to them than that Make sure you're not the one to blame should they come running back. Rosie Lucinda Davis Copyright, 1999 by: Rosie L. Davis
@maddysmommy (16233)
Wow Rozie you are very talented! was this published? have you written more poems?
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Thank you for the compliment on my writing. Yes, I have this and other poems published in other places on the internet, but they say that poetry is a dying art. One of the places that it is published is on Poetry.com and according to the Better Business Bureau online, they are not even legitimate.
@maddysmommy (16233)
Aww stink. You should put something together and see if someone local can publish your works. I don't know anything about publishing books as such, but you should look into it. I wouldn't be surprised if something comes out of it and it sells :)