bread ideas

I love making bread from scratch. When my hands hurt too much to kneed it, I will cheat and use my bread maker. I have tried quite a bit of interesting recipes. I am looking for some new and fresh ideas what to mix into it. Any ideas? Thanks.
If you have problems kneading the dough I would try batter or spoon breads here is one from my cookbook "Recipes from the Old Mill-Baking with Whole Grains. It is recommend for people with carpal tunnel. As for add in ideas I like tomatoes, tomato juice, cheese, fresh herbs, apples, stawberries, zucchini, and jalapenos. WHEAT BATTER BREAD 2 1/2 CUPS YOUGURT WARMED TO LUKEWARM 1 TBSP SALT 2 PKGS DRY YEAST 3 CUPS WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR 1/3 CUP HONEY 1 1/2 CUPS ROLLED OATS 1/4 CUP OIL 2 1/2 TO 3 CUPS FLOUR 1. WARM YOGURT TO LUKEWARM 2. DISSOLVE YEAST IN YOGURT 3. ADD HONEY, OIL, SALT, EGGS, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, AND OATS. MIX WELL. 4. ADD ENOUGH ADDITIONAL FLOUR TO MAKE A STIFF DOUGH (DO NOT KNEAD) 5. COVER WITH GREASED WAX PAPER AND LET RISE UNTIL DOUBLE, ABOUT AN HOUR. 6. PUNCH DOWN AND SHAPE TWO ROUND LOAVES. 7. PLACE IN 2 GREASED 2-QUART CASSOROLES. COVER AND LET RISE UNTIL DOUBLE ABOUT 45 MINS 8. BAKE AT 375 FOR 25-35 MINS OR UNTIL DONE. DELISH SERVED WARM.
Thanks so much, sugar. Shall give this one a try. I appreciate the time you put into writing it down for me.
Your welcome hon! You should try it! I type 40 words a minute so it didn't take that long :)
Oh and thank you for the best response!!!
@Fishmomma (11374)
I enjoy making banana bread and regularly add raisins. Last week, I made applesauce bread, as have been trying to eat better. I just type into the yahoo search engine and get lots of recipes.
Thanks for sharing your ideas with me. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings, M&M
@Willowlady (10666)
I often like raisins or even add a bit of milk powder to use it up. Herbs are good and that depends on what you like. You can take some favorite vegetables and dry them really well and make them into powder and improve your daily bread. Spinach can be good and I have heard of tomato powder. Tomatoes need a bit of work to get crunchy and still good. I have a dehydrator and that makes a world of difference. I hope this gives you a bit of a beginning.
I like the Spinish idea. I have not done that one. Thanks so much, and thanks for answering my posts. Have a blessed weekend. Hugs, M&M
@Mickie30 (2631)
My dad used to make bread with honey it tasted lovely. I don't know the recipe though.
Thanks for letting me know that.