help me Iam trying to blog!

@hoghoney (3749)
OMG I dont know how most of you have done it but you have my congrats on a job well done. I am trying to make me a blog and there is so much to learn about making one. After only having the internet for 5 months now I have learned alot and most of it I learned here from my friends. So please help me with this question. On a blog or anything else what does it mean or how do you do the ARCHIVES? visit my blog and tell me what you think so far and if there is anything that I can do to make it better or If I am doing it right. http://hoghoney.blogs.friendster.com/hoghoneysworld/ please help me my friends so I can do it right. Thank you for any support that you can give me.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I went,I saw, I liked! Hoghoney you have done a amazing job on your blog it looks great! I am jealous now..lol. I have also been wanting to do a blog but I haven't a clue as were to start or do. Your blog sites looks so good. Could you give me some tips on how you got started and wher yo went to ge the info? It would be much appreciated. I don't have friendster but I do have my space. Have you thought that with that black ground a pale yellow would look nice for the words? well happy blogging and good luck.~becca
@hoghoney (3749)
I dont really have any tips but if you go to www.friendster.com/hoghoney I think that you can sign up there and then make a profile and a blog that is all I really use that site for is the blog and I have one on myspace also I like it alot better and I have one here on mylot also. I not very good with changeing the colors yet I have a friend that does my space one check that one out thanks for the comment
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Thanks hoghoney I appreciate the information,I have an account with Myspace although I never really did anything there but I guess now I can atleast get started. Thanks.--(-
@hoghoney (3749)
your welcome and good luck I am sure you will do fine
@Perry2007 (2229)
Great time to exchange blog sites, mine is http://nuurl.us/85397 try to be the first one to log on my guest book please, I do not know why my visitors do not fill in my guest book. there is a section there where there's a blog and forum as well, have a nice time in my site while I have a great one in yours. God Bless
@hoghoney (3749)
I have trouble with people signing mine also but as log as they look at it that is ok with me.
@hoghoney (3749)
May I also add that on your site you might want to go in and make a change with the sour high the word sour would really be spelled Soar just a tip for you but it looks realy good there.
@Willowlady (10666)
The writing is a bit small for my taste and from I have seen elsewhere. Also the lettering should be darker so it does not compete with your background. Would like a bit more detail in some of them. You have a good start though. Blogs work well when personable. I wish you much luck and hope to see you around!
@hoghoney (3749)
Thanks for the tip on the letter size I have tried to make it bigger but it wont stay that size. will give it another shot. thanks for the support
@gabs8513 (48712)
Hoghoney it is saying that this Address can not be found so you must have made a typing error lol so I can't tell you Sweet I taught everything myself by trial and error with my Blogs I have only been doing them a couple of Months myself
@hoghoney (3749)
yes I have been trying to figure out what went wrong now I know there is an underscore line between hoghoneys and world. so please everyone try this I shorten it http://beurl.net/2772