Have you clicked on "discussions my friends started" lately?

@missybal (4492)
I have recently clicked on it a lot. I didn't realize I was so far behind on my friends discussions. I like the new set up that shows me then right away so I can help my friends. I don't post to every one of them. I only do to ones I actually have an answer to. I like that I can push a button that only shows my friends discussions so I can help them and really put this buddy system to work. However I wonder how many of them are using it also?
@tentwo67 (3384)
I look at it every time I go on myLot. I too only respond to the ones that interest me, which means that I delete many of the myLot emails I get without responding. I'm glad to have the opportunity to isolate just what my friends are doing, to support them if I can. I wish there was also a way to see just the discussions started by my referrals, since their success affects mine.
I don't use it because I get all of my friends' discussions emailed to me. That way I can keep up with everything so much easier. Sometimes when I am off the computer for several hours or a day, well I have TONS of emails to go thru, but that's ok. I love to see lots of mail. LOL I, like you, though do not answer each email. I only answer when I have something to say or add or ask. I hate it when people just put a word or two just so they can have a response.
@Jemina (5779)
Actually, I always do. For me that's what friends are for whether in real life or virtual friends. But that doesn't mean that I don't go to other discussions than my friends. I do too when I see that the discussion is something familiar to me and I can relate then I respond to them. Most times I respond to users who have responded to my discussions to return the favor. But I'm not expecting them to do the same. You're right when I look at my "discussions my friends started" lately I get overwhelmed at the amount of posts. Sometimes I choose the ones with few responses to get them to the top of the list again. :-)
OH, I'm so glad you started this discussion. Honestly I either forgot that option was there or just never noticed it because it is such a long list. But I'm going to start doing that much more. I really don't want all of them going to my email when I can do this. What a time saver. Thanks a bunch!
@missybal (4492)
I've got to do it again soon. I haven't been able to make it to this site for a long time and fell behind.
@meholl (510)
Since I haven't been on MyLot lately, I hadn't noticed, but thanks for the post, because I found it to be really hard to find the friends I have made on MyLot, so it was hard to find their posts. But after reading your post, now I see the light, oh sorry I mean link. Sorry I haven't responded to any of your posts lately. Hope all is going well.