Favorite George Canyon Song

George Canyon - He is so hot. And I love his voice! He is amazing.
I was just wondering what everyones favorite George Canyon song is. I love him and its hard for me to pick a favorite. But there are a couple I love. Letting Go-I love what the song is about, its so sad, and great. And I love the background singer in this song, if anyone knows who it is, I would love to know Bird In December-Love the song, it is sad but beautiful My Name-Soooo sad but encouraging. I also love the video, it is great!You're In The Right Place- This song is also really sad, but ends in hope. I love it. Okay thats more than a couple but I love this guy!
@dodo19 (38616)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
The two George Canyon songs I love are 'I want you to live' and 'Her everything'. My fiance introduced me to George Canyon with 'I want you to live'. It makes me cry each time. It's such a sad song.
I haven't heard either of those songs! I must be missing out!!! I'm gonna go listen to them right now! :P Thanks for telling me about them. Have you heard his song Letting Go? that one's sad too. (Here's a video clip with it if you haven't) Let me know what you think! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhDyYr2TKxM Thanks! :)
Well I listened to I Want You To Live (and watched the video). You're right...it is a really sad song! And it's really good. Beautiful message :) I tried to look for Her Everything...but I couldn't find George singing it, only other people.