how fashion concious are you...???

@diillu (5128)
im quite a fashion concious..whhile going to class..visiting relatives and during the time of parties..m actually the party gal type...i just don't get out of my homw without being comfortable that i have wore the right dress...for right time..always wat bout you guyz
@judyt00 (3504)
Notwhat so ever. All I care about when I go out is that the clothes I am wearing are clean, and the colours don't clash I don't own a pair ofhigh heels and haven't worn a dress or skirt in 5 years at least.
I am fashion conscious when I am going out dancing or to dinner or something like that. But any other day you will find me in a t shirt and sweat pants! I love to be comfortable when I'm not out somewhere special.
I don't care much what the latest fashion is. I was a little bit more fashion conscious when I was younger but not now. I'm entirely too short and chubby to worry about it. The only thing I worry about is if it looks good on me. I like more classic styles that never go out of style. I've got clothes from 10 yrs ago that still look good today. Whenever I buy a new piece of clothing I make sure that it will match several outfits. I wear a lot of black so it's it's pretty easy to match just about anything. Saves a lot of money that way!
I usually look for something that appeals to me and is comfortasble.