Pat Sejak's sting at the view

@stacyv81 (5904)
I am not sure that I spelled his name right, its the wheel of fortune guy, though,. he was on Regis and Kelly today, as a guest host, and they were discussing the guy who was fired for a racist remark, and he said, we arent going to go into depth about this, or have a big discussion, this isnt the view...I thought it was quite funny. But Do you think Rosie will have something to say about it when she hears about it?
@nicolec (2673)
I think Rosie will have a good laugh at it to. She might make some comment like 'this isn't the Regis and Kelly show' but I think it'll be in good fun. Yeah, she runs her mouth a lot, but I think this she'll take in good spirit. Watch me be totally wrong and there starts a big feud between Pat Sajak and Rosie.
@stacyv81 (5904)
lol! I am not sure whether they even know about it I havent heard anything about it. I saw it on the show though, and figured someone would say something, but no one ever did.