Entertainer Don Ho Dies Of Heart Attack

HONOLULU - One of Hawaii's most famous entertainers, Don Ho, died Saturday. Ho, 76, suffered a heart attack at a home in the Diamond Head area at about 10 a.m. Paramedics treated him and took him to Queen's Medical Center, where he died, according to officials. The singer and entertainer appeared in numerous TV shows, movies and performed for decades in Waikiki. His "Tiny Bubbles" song was world famous. Hawaii will miss Don Ho.He is very much a Hawaiian Icon.
@matlgal (1687)
Yes he certainly did his part to keep Hawaii in the forefront of everyones mind as he would perform on TV. Back when I was younger and I would hear or see him perform on TV it was as if that was truly paradise and IF you ever got a chance to go to Hawaii you HAD to see Don Ho because he was everywhere that was Hawaii! LOL. SO yes Tiny Bubbles will forever be assoicated with Don and should be made HIS forever.
@matlgal (1687)
Thanks for Best Response. I am pleased that you enjoyed my comment. Good Day. J
@whywiki (6070)
What a shame. When I think of Hawaii I think of Don Ho. What a loss to the entertainment world. Tiny bubbles is a great song!