Your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend with his/her new love..

By joy
@MGjhaud (22304)
let's say three of you is in one room like restaurant or a bar. What will you do, greet them? or go to the other way that there's no way to say hello to him/her and to the new partner? will stay or look for another place?
@ritchel (890)
Its nothing to me. On my past relationships all my ex's are still my friend now so i will just greet them and if they don't bother we could somehow had a chit chat but if they are busy saying hello will just be enough.
It depends on how we broke up...if we just parted ways, I would go speak to them and say whats up..but if he cheated on me with this same girl he is with that night, I am most likely going to find a way to make their stay there a miserable one until they leave..I am not leaving..especially if I got there first..I might even order drinks/food for my table and tab it to his..lol
hi MGjhaud! if ill meet my ex and his new love unexpectedly, i will still say hi or greet them still. I will stay there at the same place and completely show them that i have moved on and found someone that replaced him in my heart but being friends i don't think its a healthy idea because an old spark can soon ignite.
It really depend on the situation and the thing happen before. if the girl is the one who dump me before, i will said hello to her and ask her to introduce her new lover to me. i will feel happy for her becasue she found a new life and perhaps new life too. If my ex is the one who i ask for the break up, i will avoid from her and leave the place without saying anywords. maybe someone will feel stange on it but i feel guity to face her as i hurt her before and i dont want to make her recall back the sad memories once she saw me.
war - noy good
ya..this is very good topic to discuss as it is related to day by day life.these days every one want that perhaps he/he has boy/girl friend but he/she never thinh that what is the actual mening to made like so...if something is happening to me than i m ready to face the situation .