Who do you go to church with?

By joy
@MGjhaud (22334)
when i go home, im going with my father. but since i live away from them and only visit them once ina month, usually i go alone. i tried going into a church with my boyfriend for quite sometimes before. actually i cannot concentrate if im with a friend or somebody. i wanted to be alone, i don't know why.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I usually go to church alone - my only son still at home refuses to go anymore and I pray for him. Otherwise I'm like you I sometimes find it a distraction when I have others with me. Not that I'm selfish, I encourage any one I can to go to church and would take them with me but my 'alone time with God' I very much enjoy.
@angelco (347)
Well i go to church with my mother but sometimes with my youngest sister...however, i already tried to go to church alone :)
I go with my husband and my kid. But my kid stay in the daycare during the service. So, my husband and I are able to concentrate. I really like having my husband there with me. It makes it so much more special that I'm able to share my faith with someone so close to me. And after the service, we always discuss about what was being preached, how we can apply that to our lives, etc.
@jasdownie (166)
I also attend to church with my husband and my baby girl. It's a great feeling if you're together, having time with God... It's also a good way to teach your kids (at their young age) the importance of going to church...
@msqtech (15226)
I go with my wife and children when visited by them. Or when I am visiting them.