lady like

lady like - sweet and sexy
the sweet seduction of pretty, girlish frocks continues. try mixing and matching sorbet tones, lace-trimmed camsioles and painted a-line skirts. let your feminine side shine always!
@laridbz (1287)
You know what's the most feminine thing I got not long ago? A Fishnet hose! Yeah! I've never worn it yet though, I'm a little afraid about how to match it with the outfit... I know it looks great with escarpins (not sure about the spell of it... But you got it), but still don't know what to wear. Maybe a black dress?
hi there! :) you know what, i really have no idea of the stuffs that you are talking about. maybe im just ignorant or, we have different kinds of terms for those kinds of things. lolz.
@Jho12345 (82)
I enjoy skinny jeans more... LOL
hi there. :) yes, i kinda enjoy skinny jeans more because i can be more comfortable in it and i can do pretty much what i want to do without worrying about my outfit. lolz. but there are times when i just want to be "All girly" and show my feminine side. :) the ultra feminine side. lolz. :) just depends on my mood, i guess. haha :)