Send a "Dog Tag" in your name to a soldier in Iraq!! Free!

Dog tags for the troops. -  You can send one to a soldier in Iraq. Please do this to help support our troops.

https://www.fightmediabias.org/index.asp
@tammyr (5954)
Etowah, Tennessee
I found this and just had to share it. I sent one from our Girl Scout Troop and will also send one in my name. Here is the link and a little bit from the website: https://www.fightmediabias.org/index.asp The mainstream liberal media want you to believe that U.S. troops in Iraq are guilty of widespread torture ... oppressing civilians ... murdering U.S. journalists ... opposing the war effort ... These courageous men and women need to know that somebody back home is working to restore fairness and balance to the media’s coverage of the sacrifices they’re making for us. That’s why I want you to add your name to a special “dog tag” that I’ll send to one of our heroic soldiers on the front lines. The dog tag bears the message, “Don’t Believe the Liberal Media -- America Supports Our Troops!” -- in your name, personally. And it promises your prayers until that soldier comes home safe and sound. I’ll also send you a second “dog tag.” I hope you’ll put your dog tag on your key chain as a daily reminder to pray for our troops and their safe return home. Join me in demanding that the media tell the truth about our troops in Iraq and help me get a signed tag to every single one of the 150,000 men and women in uniform over there. Please add your name, a message, and an email address in the form on the right side of this page and we'll take it from there. Jack Singlaub https://www.fightmediabias.org/index.asp Please do your part and support the troops. They should know we believe in them, and think of them as heros.
Wow! this is excellent..what a fabulous idea! I sent one out just now,and i hope they stay in touch..even though ti dont know them..i think it would be great to talk and try to keep them cheered up if i could,,im gonan send this link to everyone i know..so thank you very much! I hope they like them..and know they are all in our prayers,,
yes i know howe..i copied and pastedthe link and sent it to al my friends by email..and i also told friends here about it..thank oyu so much! this was excellent!
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
There is a little envelope beside the discussions' topic. It allows you to send the page, to your friends. It is also I believe, a referral in case they sign up. I think I was not very clear in my question, sorry.
@elisa812 (3032)
Thanks for sharing that information, that is really nice. My husband is in the army and is currently in Iraq, so it always makes me really happy to see support like that for our troops. I've actually been ridiculed by some of those people who believe all that liberal media, for being an army wife, which breaks my heart, so I really appreciate things like this that show support for our service men and women. Thanks again for sharing! :)
I'm sorry you go through thinks like that. Do you ever notice people claiming all they want it peace, seem to cause everything BUT?
@elisa812 (3032)
Yeah, it's really sad. You're definitely right about that, it doesn't make much sense does it? :P
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
You are very welcome. I hope you sent one. You will get one as well.
@byfaithonly (10716)
What a neat idea, I sent one along with my prayers. I will do anything I can to support our troops and appreciate anyone else who does the same - being the mother of a service man myself. These young men and women are doing a very important job and it really irritates me when people don't support them.
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I did not know that you had a son in the service. Bless you and your son. My prayers are with you both. thank you for sending one. They want EVERY soldier to get one. Wouldn't it be neat if your son got yours.LOL I doubt it would happen, but stranger things have
@byfaithonly (10716)
Thank you so very much for your prayers, they are always appreciated. Yes, my #2 son has served in the USAF for 8 years now, he's been shipped out 4 times but Mom's prayers and tears have been answered and he's been promoted to a job in research and design and will not be sent again unless there was something really really big happen. It would be funny if he got my tag but he knows he has my daily prayers so I'm going to pray another service person gets it - one who needs it.
Thanks for pointing this out. It's a very ingenius idea.
Oh I am so glad you found this!! I will be sending many! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
I showed this to my husband and he will be receiving one for me to wear while in Iraq, along with my many friends, my son n law and nephew who are already there.
sorry, I meant he will get one FROM me to wear while he is in Iraq.
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Is there a way to send them to a certian person? That would be neat. You will also get one. They send you one and one to a soldier.
@carolynpb (647)
Thank you for this link. I sent one and am sending the link to all my friends and family. What a wonderful idea!!
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Be sure to read #10. Dragonryder said Steph did not get hers, and she had donated money. I willl let everyone know if I get mine.
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Opps! Sorry it's #9.
@nelly5 (1425)
Wow, this is a great idea. I will certainly be checking this out. It is crazy that I found your post tonight about supporting our soldiers because last night I posted about supporting our soldiers. I hope that you could check it out. Maybe you would be one of the people who can give me some information on what I had to say there. Thanks again for this information you have posted here. It is so great to have people, like yourself doing things like this in order to show our troops that we do support them. Thanks again and have a great night. =)
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I will look for the thread you started. And I would not donate any money to this, someone said they did and they never got their tag, and have no idea if the soldier did either.
@nelly5 (1425)
Okay, thanks for letting us know. If it is a scam...what a terrible way and what a terrible thing for someone to make money off of. Some people are so cruel. But anyhow if you go to my page you can find the posting I wrote about how I would like to support our troops. You will also see, as of right now, not even one single person has responded to it. It amazes me to some of the subjects people will respond to but not to something like that..oh well, what can a person do..lol Take care, ~Chanel~
This is a pretty neat thing you are doing! I am Canadian and i suppose I could do one of those but it is probably more meaningful to them that it be a fellow american. I have to tell you my heart supports those troops. All of them! It is truely sad what is happening to our world today it is drasticly different then it was before 911 that is for sure. Although before 911 you could feel the change coming on! Good for you for doing this. I support you in what you are doing.
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I think they would love to get one from a Canadian as well. I only hope it is not a scam. I would not donate as dragonryder said his wife did and never got her tag.
@gewcew23 (8011)
This is a neat idea. We were just discussing this in Bible study today and had prayer for several people over there that various ones of us knew. So I think I will pass this along to the ladies in our group. Thank you for sharing this.
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Thank you for passing it on. Give this site to everyone you know!