What do you like from Oprah Winfrey show?

Australia
I like the way she asked the guest and the way she support them. She can make me know a lot of thing from her show.What yours?
Lots of things: 1) the true stories of ordinary people that almost everybody can relate with, and the solutions that the show try to find to help these people 2) the well-researched topics that I almost always learn from 3) the interesting guests they invite who share different insights 4) the surprises that make so many people happy (remember the episode where Oprah gave away a car to each of her audience? that was awesome!)
You so right, she is so amazing. Share a lot of love and care to anybody. Thank you
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I think she is a very uplifting and a very nice talk show host. I enjoy watching her tv shows.
Yup, the only talk show i ever seen
I love the things she does to help people... I can't think of a better way for celebs to spend their money
that's rite. She is a very nice people i guess
@qoo_rie (428)
There always something about the show that will give me any information or updates n Oprah do it well, the talkshow never boring, n she's a smart celebs i've ever known. She lives her life freely n she never ashamed to tell her past stories, it was amazing. Love to watch it
thank you for your respond. She is a wonderful lady
@Polly1 (12648)
I like Oprah, she is a really nice lady. She treats her guest and audience members with respect and dignity. She truly cares for people, and likes to help people. Its not an act, if it wasn't true you would be able to see thru it. She has a big heart, she is also a regular person, she just happens to have lots of money.
You are so right. She is a woman with a big heart. Thank you