u.s. visa

April 21, 2007 12:31am CST
i am a nursing graduate this 2007 and i am having this thoughts on how i could work or go to U.S. because we all know that working there as a registered nurse.. you will earn lits of money! but i wish its that simple.. still have to take seberal exams.. anyway some told us that i can go as tourist to u.s and when i get there i can dierctly appply to the hospitals or they can hire me directly no hassles.. but i still have to go or visit several countries atleast asian countries.. that's why a family friend and i went on a vacation to hongkong last april7 to 10.. i had so much fun but its too expensive, i was thinking of other ways on how i can get a u.s. tourist visa and not spending too much.. do you know of other ways?
1 response
@ThulsZ (784)
• India
21 Apr 07
a lady who resides in my apartment also working abroad as nurse..but,the only difference is that she is working in united kingdom..but,she didn't have this much proble friend..she just applied for visa by intimating that she got recruited in a hospital over thee and not as tourist