What do you think of this news on Alec Baldwin?

@dawnrm69 (1174)
What do you think? do you think that this should be on the news? WHat if this was you would you be happy that it is on the news?
no i dont think it should be for public consuption all of us have lost our tempers at times and said stuff we should have but to air it is unforgiveable!
@dawnrm69 (1174)
AMEN Ssiter! AMEN I totally agreee we all have lost our tempers. Teenagers get upsest with parents when they do not get theier way and they do say things that get to us and we end up saying things we regret. It is part of life! Spouses get in arguements and so do parents and children! I think that it was a private matter and I do agree that she kneew when he would be calling and should have answered the phine he went out of his way to call her! He stopped what he was doing why couldnt she? TO me she is a teenager that thinks she can do what she wants when she want and if she dont want to listens then to her that is o.k. Am i making sense here?
I also think her mother may be involved in some way so many divorced people work against there ex partner if they are the custodial parent this is wrong you can hate your ex but you should not pass it on to your children
The media loves to get our attention. I don't think they should have told us what happened. Also, we are only hearing one side of the story, and it isn't for me to judge another. I think the news media are heartless people, and do whatever it takes to get a story. I have given you a + rating for a fine posting. Have a good day sugar.
@dawnrm69 (1174)
Thank you and you are so right! You have a good day too! take care and hopt to talk to you soon! I have rated you a plus for what oyu and said and replyong thank you
I think he is a horrid disgusting parent and it should be painted all over the news. I mean when I listened to the voicemail to his own daughter, I was sickened. I don't care how angry a preteen can make you, to insult them and threaten them in such way...it is not excusable.
@aprilgrl (4460)
When I first heard about it I didn't think it was anybody's bussiness and it shouldn't be on the news that was personal things you know like tempers and say thing they might not mean it. To me it's not my business but it's sad.
@patgalca (15514)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I don't think it should have been played by the media. If Kim Basinger wanted to use the tape against him then she should have taken it to the court, not the tv screen. As someone else said, we don't know all sides of the story. This custody battle has been going on for five years. I cannot imagine why they are having so much trouble coming up with stuff. I am a woman and a mother and usually take the side of the mother but something tells me Kim Basinger is not being fair. Can't blame Alec Baldwin for losing his temper. For all we know his daughter, who is probably floating in riches, was complaining because Daddy wouldn't buy her a new cell phone or some ridiculous thing. We don't know both sides of the story and I think it was very unfair for the media to play and for Basinger to release it. What goes on between the family should stay in the family, even if the family is broken up.