Why Water in sea, salty ?

@collstarx (1177)
Indonesia
April 22, 2007 12:29pm CST
Why Water in sea, salty ? Mark best respon for funny answer Best regards
9 responses
• Indonesia
22 Apr 07
yes if on the sky is does not water...
1 person likes this
@collstarx (1177)
• Indonesia
22 Apr 07
Wrong answer my friends xleporiter. :) Best regards
• Indonesia
22 Apr 07
what ? you kidding man...
1 person likes this
@collstarx (1177)
• Indonesia
22 Apr 07
No, your answer wrong my friends, soory. Best regards
@m_5ugar (1013)
• Malaysia
9 May 07
i think, there was a big ship that carried salt in it. suddenly, the ship explode and the salt get into the water.... that's why it is too salty.. hahahah lol
1 person likes this
@collstarx (1177)
• Indonesia
9 May 07
Hheheeh, funny answer and thanks for for your comment in my discussion my friends. Best regards
@m_5ugar (1013)
• Malaysia
10 May 07
Thanks for the given me the best response. Thanks again. Finally I get my first best response. Thanks friends!
@randy88 (685)
• Indonesia
3 May 07
I think because of the sand is salty
1 person likes this
@collstarx (1177)
• Indonesia
8 May 07
Heheheh, ok man I like your anwers. Best regards
@gharinder (2044)
• India
27 Apr 07
because the water dissolved the salt in it, so that nobody could drink it
1 person likes this
@collstarx (1177)
• Indonesia
27 Apr 07
Ok my friends, thamks for your answer . but wrong . Hhehheehehehe Best regards
• India
27 Apr 07
i think all the fishes and which are living in the sea are urinating inside thats why only its salty..
1 person likes this
@collstarx (1177)
• Indonesia
27 Apr 07
Hheheeheh, ok thanks for you answer. Best regards
• Indonesia
26 Apr 07
Because , the fish perspiring
1 person likes this
@collstarx (1177)
• Indonesia
27 Apr 07
Ok my friends, thanks for your comment Best regards
@jogie_bien (1103)
• Philippines
15 May 07
Sea water has been defined as a weak solution of almost everything.Ocean water is indeed a complex solution of mineral salts and of decayed biologic matter that results from the teeming life in the seas.MOst of the oceans salts were derived from gradual process such as the breaking up of the cooled igneous rocks of the earth crust by the weathering and erosion, the wearing downs of mountains, and the dissolving action of rains and streams which tranported their mineral washings to the sea.Some of the oceans salts been dissolved from rocks and sediment below its floor. Other sources of salt include the solid and gaseous materials that escaped from the earhts crust through volcanic vents or the originated in the atmosphere.
@Nardz13 (5057)
• New Zealand
15 May 07
Hi there, This is why the sea is salty; The ocean—the seas—are made up of 96.5 percent pure water. The remaining 3.5 percent is made up of 75 other elements. Six elements are responsible for 99 percent of the sea's saltiness. They are: chloride, sodium, sulfur, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Most of the saltiness comes from the compound sodium chloride (ordinary table salt). Where do the elements come from? The wearing away of rocks on land. As rock erodes, rivers carry the salts and other minerals to the ocean. Volcanoes and undersea springs also release salts to the ocean... This info can be found here: http://www.yesmag.bc.ca/Questions/sea.html
@kurasa (116)
• Indonesia
3 May 07
i think because that's where we get the salt from. :P