life plans/goals

do you have a list of goals you want to achieve in life. is it written out. some people say if you write it out it's more likely that you will accomplish it. if it is written out, where do you keep it. i haven't done this yet. i don't really know what i would write on mine. what are some of your goals?
Life goals and plans are important. Our latest one is a goal we have set for retirement. We have started a bit early for some, and late for others, but at least we have a plan. Our plan is to be able to travel to each state in an RV and take pictures of every place we go. We never got to travel much when we were younger and hope to be able to go when we reach retirement. Gas prices be damned!
that's a good one, i never had much of a chance to travel yet. and i have a little one. we do a lot in the sumer but it's never enough for me. i'd love to travel across canada some time soon.
@sizzle3000 (3039)
I am the type of person who likes to live in a moment. I do not plan to much as far as achievements. I just decide to do something and do it. I think making a list is silly but that is me. When I was young I wanted to travel. When I got married my husband has seen too it that I have seen a great portion of the US. I think that we are achieving something everyday. If it is just living another day, because that in itself is an achievement.
@massageeh (966)
• Taiwan
Financial freedom, materialistic goods, retirement at age 45, good health, loving relationship, my own business and etc... I write it down, but writing it don't is not enough. One must see it in the mind, believe it, feel it, then it might just come true. I also use the vision board where I cut out pictures of the things that I want and tape it on a board. I would look at it often and imagine me having the things on the board. You might have heard about "The secret-Law of attraction", if not check out www.thesecret.tv