Do you Dream Money?

@ibsnet (1268)
Very frankly speaking, I am fond of money. And I think we all are. I feel myself unfortunate that I can't have atleast dreams of huge money to spend lavishly. I have some of friends who in their dreams go through huge money piled up on either side of them. Is it true that more you think of money you can dream money. Do you ever dream money?
@Mickie30 (2630)
I have never dreamnt about money though of course it would be nice to have some more money. I would like to be comfortable in life and not to have to worry about where my money is coming from next.
@YazEid (1139)
Nop i dont .. I think that dreams should be only for things that we cant have at real life , so instead we do have it in our dreams
@winterose (39893)
I day dream about money but I haven't actually dreamed at night about money. I am trying to call money to me by daydreaming about it. It is working in small amounts.