In What age you have started to earn money?

@anjrit (997)
Indonesia
In Elementary school six grade exactly, I ever sell snack and sweet cake to my friend.I'm really happy to receive my first money.....How about you?
@jennybianca (12913)
I was 15 years old when I was allowed to get a part time job at a deli, selling takeaway food, etc. I was still at school full time.
@anjrit (997)
That's good to start in early age...but the first priority still our school
@klystron635 (1519)
When I was in third grade, I use to draw any kind of pictures and sell it to my friends, playmates or classmates. I sell them for P1. They can also make a request, usually is their favorite cartoon character. Then at school, I have a business partner. She write stories and I draw her stories. We sell our comic book to our classmates also for P1.
@anjrit (997)
Ooouw taht's good to you .you can use your skill and ability to earn money and at te same time you practice your skill....great..!
Hmm... around 12. Me and my sister, we made bookmarks and sold to our friends at school. Earn a few dollars but after all.. that's our own hard work..Hehehe...
I believe I was 12 not sure though I might have been 13 . I started babysitting for friends in the family and neighbors that were looking for someone . I had a lot of people that really liked me as a babysitter and for my age was making some nice money and it was away to get away from home for a couple of hours . I enjoyed doing it very much and for me it was an easy way to make a few extra dollars . Today so many youngsters are not interesting in this as they would prefer to make their money some other way like working in a store or in a restaurant and with all the grants it makes it harder for adults to find someone to take care of their children .