have to send my siblings to college......

of course i do want to help my parents to send my siblings to college but they should also understand that i cant shoulder all their expenses. they're expecting me that i could be able to send my siblings to college with most of my help. im trying my best to help but i hope they would also understand that i need time and help from them. its not that easy because i know it really needs enough savings or money for my siblings to be able to finish in college. in fact im trying to find some part time jobs to have another source of income so that i can help. im really suffering right now emotionally coz i know my parents are expecting so much from me. i wish i can do everything. if they only knew that i also wanted the best for my siblings.
@charms88 (7540)
I can understand your sentiment, clarah. In as much as you like to help your parents, they still can't pressured you to help out. You should talk with your parents and be straight about everything. Maybe, you can send them a little amount every month if you still have any spare money left. This is one thing that parents should know. We can't force our kids to do something they have no power to do so.