Site Feeds

@glowwy (93)
United States
April 27, 2007 9:53pm CST
What is a site feed? I am trying to post my blog on Mylot site and its says I need a feed url and to enter my blogs RSS, XML, or ATOM feed here. What Do I put in the box? Im confused.
1 person likes this
1 response
@prasad1961 (5602)
• India
28 Apr 07
Its almost like tinyurl with difference. You've to register your blog or ping the blog to or sites. They will provide you another url to you. That is called RSS feed or Blog feed. You should feed the same for mylot to make your blog pinged to the mylot directory.
1 person likes this
@glowwy (93)
• United States
29 Apr 07
Thank You, I am using and I probally has to find out the url for my blog. I'll go over to (help) to see what I can find out. Thanks again.