Paid to take Surveys???

@vmoore709 (1102)
Has anyone participated in those sites that tell you that you'll get paid to take surveys? I've heard that there are a lot of scams out there, but I saw one add on Monster.com (job finding tool) and thought that maybe it was for real. Would Monster.com allow a scam to be posted on their site? The thing is, that they want somewhere around $24.95 to sign up for the survey program. What do you all think?
I once paid around $24.95 to signup for Survey Scout. I am still a member and figured it was worth a one-time investment that small to try them out. I have never been happier as they led me to all of the best sites to signup for that pay. Today, I make around $100 to $200 per week taking online surveys. I have learned all of the best sites that actually do pay, so you can get free advice from me if you like. Just view my profile and email me for details with your MyLot username in subject and "Surveys?"
@ricknkae (1726)
yes but you could have found those other sites without paying survey scout though the free sites are widely available online i also think you have been very lucky to sign for one of the few sites that actually led you to good sites
@classy56 (2882)
wow,i belong to survey scout an that site is a joke.you can get the survey list for free at www.surveymountain.com if you are makeing $100 to$200 off of survey scout than you are doing good..if a person wants to do surveys from companys that pays they can go to the companys websites an sign up for free.walmart even has a survey site were you can join or colgate just check out any products websites.
Well actually me finding great survey sites is a combination of survey mountain, survey scout, and many other searches and methods, resulting in me making $100 to $200 per week. It is so much fun to give my opinion, so that is why surveys and myLot are so wonderful. Check out my new blog: http://www.dothanclassifiedads.com/runningman72.html
You can make money but you won't make it 50/25/or even 10 dollars for a survey. The most I ever made was 5.00 from a survey I took at Panda. Go to treasure trooper, cashcreate, etc and take some of their surveys. You will utilize a good deal of time and you won't make that much, but it is free to join. Goodluck
I think you better start with a free survey.. I joined global test market and have never qualified for their survey when I found out the reason is, you should always tick none of the above when it comes to a question about where you or someone in your household are working. I got paid $ 30 last month after struggling with their surveys for almost four months. www.globaltestmarket.com/12560041
I earn the $50 payout every single month, but it works much better if you have referrals to the survey program. They pay you much better for that. Send me a private message through my profile if you want more information.
@h_gaurd9 (988)
I have participated in over a dozen sites that promise you'll get paid after you take their surveys. After trying a couple of them I got really frustrated and decided that paid surveys are just not for me. In my opinion, they ask too much information about yourself and background, which I don't like to give away freely. If you found one on Monster.com I would say go ahead and try it, but be a little skeptical. It could definitely be a scam if it's posted from another website, not to mention that they ask you to pay up a fee to join. I wouldn't even bother.
The best sites to sign up for our the free ones. I signed up for a site and I paid 34.95 for it and boy was that a joke. I have been going to free sites and the same sites that are listed on the site I paid for are listed on the free site. If you are looking for a survey site that will set you up to make decent money I have not found one yet. So I have come to the conclussion that they are all scams.
@ricknkae (1726)
Don't pay !!! They only will give you a list of other sites to sign up with And you don't need to pay someone to get those sites!! they are free and well known! You can googe the names of the sites you come across to check what people say about them or mylot is another great source But please don't waste your money on something you can get for free... plus very few of those sites that want you to pay are legit!!! If you want a list of great survey sites, all free check the link in my profile , or send me a message and I will be happy to tell you which FREE sies I use to make money Best regards
@catbvq (364)
Try this: http://www.treasuretrooper.com/22323 Sign up then check out their "Cash Surveys" you'll earn 75 cents for every quick survey you sign up and complete. Plus a chance to earn or be entered to a draw for prizes when the site you signed-up with emailed you a for a survey.
@maucute (980)
I've tried participating in those sites but I'm not paid.. I dunno if it's because of where I live but it's much more convenient for people in the US and UK because they have lots of offer. But when I decided to join they say I have to complete offers which are something that I have to pay in order to attain what they offer for free in the site..
try these sites,but im not sure as im not paid globaltestmarket.com expresspaidsurveys.com surveysavvy.com
@woobie (88)
I've tried a few of these and I didn't have very good luck. It didn't seem to matter what the surveys were about, I was never qualified to take to take any for whatever reason, so I never got paid. Imagine that!!! Who knows, you may have much better luck than me.