Does anybody have a cure for migraine?

I usually have migraines on my red days or even a week before that. It's just this throbbing pain on my head that virtually makes my brains numb and achy. Does anyone have this kind of feeling? I usually just drink 2 capsules of advil to soothe the pain because one capsule does not take it off my head..
i find that excedrin extra strength works wonders on my really bad headaches.
Thanks for your help. What is excedrin? is that a power drink?
It is another pill. you can purchase at walgreens your super market,even corner store.
I am from the Phils. and unfortunately that tablet is not available here :(
I was challenged with this all my life. I don't even need a reason. I can't go out of my dark room for days. I have started drinking gator aide the sports drink. Following someones advice. It works for me fine. I have to drink the large bottle though. If this does not work for you get a pencil and just place it between your teeth. This works for me as well it takes a bit longer though. I now have no started drinking my mona vie so it's gone for me. Thank god.
Thanks for the response . Mona vie? where can I get that?
I don't want you to buy a bottle. If your headaches are going away with one of these. I just don't prefer to take any more pills. I would not want you to buy a bottle if this stuff works fine for you. Or I could see about getting you a free bottle first. http://www.mymonavie.com/SharonJohnson/
hey thanks! =) i'll be visiting the website that you posted.
Hi, I get migraines from time to time also. Try a homeopathic remedy. Go to a natural food store/herb store to get it. I take the drops for Headaches/Migraines and it has saved me. I had an unberable migraine the other day and nothing touched it except for prayer and my homeopathic drops. You just drop them on your tongue. There are no side efects, it is natural from what I understand. I am sure your local natural store can give you more detail on the actual ingredients but it has been a blessing to me. I hope this helps.
@paulsy (1263)
Oh my, and I thought I was the only one who went through that! I usually have my migraines about two days before my period. On those two days, I keep wondering why my head hurts so bad. I am not the sickly type, that's why. Then my fiance reminds me that I'm probably about to have my period. And guess what? He's right! It comes right the very next day! The pain is so severe that it feels like a vein on my forehead just above my eye is about to burst! I usually take an aspirin or a pain reliever to ease the pain. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, the medicine has already taken effect on me. I think you should try to do that too.. take a nap after taking the medicine..maybe that will work for your pain too.
Thanks for your help.=) I haven't tried sleeping after drinking my meds. I usually get to work again and sleep when I can.
@wdiong (1817)
In a dark room, lie on your back with ice in a rolled towel under your neck. Put a drop or two of rosemary oil on a washcloth and put in on your chest (so that it's not overwhelming)and hold a pillow or a rolled towel over your eyes/forehead (for slight pressure). A pillow under the knees helps too.